Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fly, fly high while you can

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Heh, I want to share this song with all you~~ "Que pides tu?" means "What you ask?" it's a song of Alex Ubago. An spanish singer. I listened him very much during my high school years~~ But I'm still loving this song. Then I have translated it at english.

So~~ Dozo!

"Maybe someday by this dates
You don't remember the letter
Of that song I compund for you.

Maybe life can be as short

Or that time doesn't remember
To avoid what we have to live.

Come back, come back late, but come back.
Come back baby if you get lost
Today I want to see you.

And fly, fly high while you can

'Cause the life is a wheel

That never stops.
No.

You live waiting for a strange heart,
To come here and take out of your body and your soul
The best of you.
Today I feel that life,

Shows me with you
Its blue side and this is all what I ask to be happy.
What you ask? ..What you ask?

Maybe would die in an instant
For the fear to mistake
All those things that one day I dreamt.

Maybe I jump into the empty
Ss one day I did with you
Without thinking what would came after.

Come back, come back late, but come back.
Come back baby if you get lost
Today I want to see you.
And fly, fly high while you can
'Cause the life is a wheel That never stops.
No.

You live waiting for a strange heart,
To come here and take out of your body and your soul
The best of you.
Today I feel that life,
Shows me with you
Its blue side and this is all what I ask to be happy.
What you ask? ..What you ask?
"



Heeh.. yesterday I read a book (thanks to Brianda, who let me know about that book) really interestring. "Ties of Love" ("Lazos de amor" in Spain) of Brian Weiss a psychologist.I get impressed. Really impressed.

So if nothing prevent its, in my next entrie I'm going to talk about "Ties of Love". I recomend you to read it. Without doubt it will made you think. (And it's a short book, you can read it with few hours)

I'm going to say just that... after read it I knew one thing. I'm fighting for my real goals. For my right destiny. I knew more than anytime that I'm going to reach them.

Here, a thing I read at the first chapter.

"There is someone special for each one of us. Often, we are destined with two, three or even four people. They belong to different generations and travel through the seas of time and immensity of heaven to be with us again. Come from the other side, the sky. Their appearance is different but our hearts recognize them, because they had been loved in the deserts of Egipt illuminated by the moon and in the ancient plains of Mongolia. With them we had ridden in remotes armies of warriors and lived with us in caves covered with sand from Antiquity. We are united to them by the bonds of eternity and will never leave us."


That was the first thing I read when I started. And a stupid smile was drawed at my face. "Yeah, I'm going to reach them." That was what I think.

2 comments:

Bri said...

:D Hermana! me alegro q te haya gustado mucho ;) ... jejeje y no eres la unica q tuvo esa stupid smile hehehehe ;) .. we know best what we want in this life... y como la cancion 100% Yuuki (100% valor) ò_ó solo nos queda por dar lo mejor *o* :D *3*

Mireia said...

jajaja 100% Yuuki, que monos HSJump cantando la cancion ¿ne? XD

seh ^^ nos queda por dar lo mejor, y vamos a conseguirlo~~ porque incluso si no tenemos tanta suerte como los demas nos vamos a esforzar en ello más de lo que nadie puede ¿si? Porque~~ es nuestro destino.

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.