Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Sunday, August 30, 2009

24 hour television -part 2-

  • Massu with synchronized swimming, touching.
  • Yamapi was cool~ he did a darts trip and his scuba diving was amazing.
  • Shige amazing playing Steel pan (I loved the introduction of Let it be~) and so nice crying *hug*
  • Koyama as sweet as usual with young kids doing hand puppet *hug for him too*
  • Ryo with "Niini no koto wo wasurenaide" and aw so nice talking with people
  • Tegoshi being as cute as always all the time~~ and being very cute when Imoto finished the marathon *aw! hug him too*
  • News "letter" before WeeeK performance was very sweet.... they really touch me. There are no words.
These are some points I'm going to write today~ Then also.. other points about 24htv~ random things (well, things I like or I don't understand at all)

Conclusion: No way... where I have to sign to meet NEWS and be their friend? They are amazing... and I feel like I debt so much things to them. I mean... without them I won't be fighting now for my dreams. I don't know if I'll reach my goals but... even if not, would have been great just for the reason that is thanks NEWS. They are just a-ma-zing.
How depressive (ú_ù) I wish I would be able to meet them.. even if it would be only for 30 seconds and be able to thank them everything...

Conclusion 2: Now NEWS and all the people who participed at 24hTV must sleep and recover theirselves~~ all you have done good job!!! Congratulations!! yey~ Still working hard!!!!
*this time, thanks to Tott-chan for the pic she took during her travel~ click on the pic to see with bigger size*

Okay... now 24hour television has ended. And the best word to describe it is... touching.

Really, it move me so deeply. It's like どき どき feeling... without realize it I found myself smiling kindly. I enjoyed so much seeing NEWS there.

So.. here I go explaining some parts 24htv correctly without my disturbing random things (^^U) (I say some parts.. 'cause you know, since it's very long I couldn't see everything and I'm not going to do a book about that *laguh*)

Opening Marathon with NEWS! 'Cause they are the main characters~ and NEWS presented the other characters who take part this year on 24hTV and... well *so fast* I'll focus on Imoto now.

She is the one who ran the race marathon of this year~ admiring. Imoto is amazing, no doubt about it. But wah... sure Imoto will be so tired now. Very tiring run all these km (>_<) Yay, NEWS sang Kibou ~Yell~ in order to cheer Imoto. Waaah I missed very much see NEWS performing on stage!!! They were nice and great as always~

About NEWS projects.... I wrote somethings yesterday but today I'm going to focus better what they did.

First, Massu, oh god.. he touch me so deep with that young boy Shirai Atsushi who is on wheelchair. Both of them gave their best in order taht Atsushi could do synchronized swimming. If I were family of him I would feel very proud. It's touching see how people even with obstacles put so much effort on do what they want. Massu and the young boy work with the team of Meihou High School and at the end all they did a nice performance. It was very touching... Sure it has been a wonderful experience for all them.

Yamapi and his darts trip it has been gorgeous. He looked cute and nice and cool~ and the grandmothers were very funny and nice. I can't stop laughing with the last grandfather who didn't recognize Yamapi and... when he discovers taht Yamapi is famous, starts to call people and do pics, jajajajaja so nice! Sure Yamapi had enjoyed it.
Also he did scuba diving with a childhood friend who is in wheelchair. He is cool I can't stop admiring him.

Shige challenge... oh god, Shige has been AMAZING. I mean... waaaah, I wanna cry when I saw Shige crying! He travel to a place of Caribean to meet two young sisters who play Steel pan and they are very amazing! There Shige made his own Steel pan, and learned during the summer how play it. At 24hTV he started playing the song Let it be of Beatles.. waah it sounds... heavenly... then with the two young sisters who travelled at Japan and an entrie band they play Makenaide of Zard and finally We are the world. And oh... when they ended... Shige was crying. It has been really touching.... I feel like I want hugh him and cry with Shige!
Also... at some interview Shige said that it will be amazing if somebody would start to do anything now too. So I'll do him happy~ I'll "start" something. Fight more than never to reach my dreams and improve all my skills.

Koyama.. as sweet as usual. He looked very nice learning language of signs. He move me deep too with all this kids who have hearing difficulties. They did hand puppet show. It went directly to heart. Sure they enjoyed and past wonderful time preparing this show with Koyama. And the performance with the song Tsubomi was just touching... in fact I have no words. It's just... wonderful. At the end Koyama was almost crying... so nice... damn I wanna hug him too.

Ryo, well I wrote yesterday about his DramaSP.
By the way, his Drama SP "Niini no koto wo wasurenaide" will be releases in DVD on 10/28. The price will be 3990 Yen. I hope the fandom will bought it~
Then... I didn't understand it well. But he went to Miyota Town and he spent much time there talking with different people. He looked cute~ and the first grandmother who talked with Ryo was superb *lol* And hum, all these watermelons seemed yummy~

Tegoshi wah maybe I must talk about photo art but.. to be honest my heart wants to say other thing: it was very very very touching when Imoto finished the marathon and Tegoshi hug her and both cry in each other arms. (T_T) かわい.... *yeah I'm envy of Imoto, I wanna Tegoshi to hug me too* but Imoto was superb, she really did a lot of km. What a nice moment. They are so cute...

Nyaan~ Tegoshi, Yamapi and Becky were wonderful~~ I found so nice how all them were singing~ aww I love the moment when Tegoshi puts his microphone in front Yamapi and then Yamapi did the same with Tegoshi and he started laughing~~ cute cute cute cute. But all these people singing so happy~ remembered my childhood days at school~ were all the class sang so cherrfuly~

Ah! Also, the performance of KOI NO ABO was gorgeous. I love it. With the two sisters of steel pan there and all these people... It was moving (^^)

And.. I didn't understand the part when a man dressed with white jacket was slaping all the people peresent there. (O_o) But.. Shige and Koyama put face like "Oh my.. I can't believe that he has slaped me!" Ow poors! *hug them*

Wah... really this year 24hTV had touched me. I'm still feeling どき どき I want participate there!! Stop it! I want go to live Japan now!!! I don't know if I'll stand 4 years more here in Spain (T_T) I want to reach my goals sooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

0 comments:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.