Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Laia I miss u!!!

Changing plans~~ I know I have to write about the book of Dr. Brian Weiss but, I want to share my happiness with all yoooooou~~

The last Sunday I was chating a few time (... heeh really few time) with Laia. My friend who is at Japan now. I was so happy to know that she is having a lot of fun.
Also I was much more happy when she said to me... "Mireia!!! At the end I have tickets for KAT-TUN tour!!!!" kyaaaaaaaa she was really happy~~ and I feel sooooooo happy for her!!! ^^ I'm not a huge fan of KAT-TUN but I know that Laia will enjoy this so much since she is a great great fan! So I'm happy for her~~ because she will be able to see his big idol (heeh I would feel like her if I had ticket for NEWS) But I'm missing her very much. I want to see her *sob* but until then I wish the best for her.

Then.. on Saturday Iris & Senda came back to Spain. (Yeah, all my friends are/have been in Japan this year) So I could talk with them on Sunday and saw nice photos~~ ^^ really they had fun there. After see their pics I just could think "aaaaah I want to go too!! but I must wait one year!! why?!" They buy Yukatas (>o<) but are yukatas for boys, jajajaja, they don't like yukatas for girls. (I want to buy one~~ pink pink, something with pink *-*)
But they had to pass me one photo I'm very interested~~ RUSS-K cartel! I want to see this~~ the big big cartel of NEWS~~ When they pass me the photo I'll upload it... since then... ^^ this is of other girl who is there now. .


Ah! Also... (yeah yeah, more things) Tott-chan is at Japan too~~ she went there on Monday morning, and she will see Laia there~~ (Tott-chan has too ticket for KAT-TUN and... also for Tegomasu!! *Mireia is dead* ewwww I'm so envy of you Tott-chan!! ) I hope she will have a great travel too! ^^ I'll see her on October~~ I'll waiting to see you!!



*sigh*


I want go there too~~ no way, all my friends are going to Japan this year, but I must wait since next year (>_<) BUT I CAN'T! I WANT TO GO THERE TOOOOOOOO! and enjoy of Japan as much as them!

0 comments:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.