Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dance~~ it's 2NE1 time

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


*click on images to see with bigger size ^^*

Hi~~ みんなお元気ですか。

Two topics for today~ random things and... just my thoughts
Yey! I was doubting one full day about this... but, at the end I decided which dance will be the next that I will learn~~ Yeah~~ Fire of 2NE1 their debut single.
They are amazing girls. I like very much Sandara and CL~ so I pass a full day wondering if I learn the dance as Dara or as CL. At the end Sandara won~ nyan!

So, here the next choreography I'll learn. The song is just vicious, really, I don't know how times I listened it with just 2 days. There are 2 versions of MV, Street and Space version. Both cool. You can see the dance better in Street version. But I recomend watch the two versions.
I love Dara's clothes in both MV, but maybe (all depens on time and desire) I'll do the black dress of Space version (the first pic of this post, Sandara is the second from the left. Yeah, this dress ^^) If I do it on time, I'll use for Manga Salon of Barcelona.

Well~ it's easy to learn, to be honest I learned it with just one morning. Now I just need to improve nuances. Also I convinced Laia and Nadia to learn the dance as CL (Laia) and Minzy (Nadia) (yay don't worry I'll help you with learning the steps!) Heeeeeh it will be so funny if we could record ourselves dancing Fire!

Nyan~ next week I have to go to Manresa and Barcelona city~ I hope I could see Laia and Nadia too!

To finish with this topic~ another pic of 2NE1. Now with clothes of Fire-Street version. Aw! I love Dara (seconf from left) and Minzy (first from right) clothes! CL (second from right) is just cool~ but I dislike this hair, I prefer her look on Space version.


Now, my thoughts. Recently I explained to a new person what are my dreams. Very kindly this person somehow encouraged me to reach them. And I felt very grateful for this. It's very nice to see how people respect your dreams. Even if it's difficult I want to reach my goals, or try it until the end in order to reach them.

So.. just, thanks to the persons who encourage/believe/cheer me with this. And especially to the ones who even in bad/worst times still encouraging me.
Maybe without you I wouldn't be fighting for this right now (^^)

0 comments:

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.