Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yokohama's big wheel

Ok. First thanks to Laia who let me use their photos of Japan. I will use the photos she uploads at flickr.


Well.. that's Yokohama big wheel. I have to say... oh my! Laia you took really a great photo!!! it looks so nice~~
Wah, but I love this big wheel... I want to go there someday.

Yokohama's wheel is the largest wheel in the world with 112 meters of diameter (well.. to be honest i'm not sure, I have read at some places 112 meters.. at other places 105 meters.. so I'm not sure of the real diameter. If somebody can tell me the real size, I would feel grateful)

But wah... it may be very nice upload there. And agh! Laia I just love your photo!! It looks so romantic. I see your pic and I feel like "aw... it will be as great go there with somebody special"

Nothing more to say. Today has been just a stormy and rainy day. I hope tomorrow the weather will be better. I want a shining day~~

Thanks to read me~~ take care!

*ganbare Laia~~ you will see soon the shining sun too. I'm sure. I trust you*

2 comments:

Laia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laia said...

I really don't know how big it is~~
But in the photo they take you before entering in the wheel says it's 100m~~

Thank you so much to add this photo and to say it's beautiful, it makes me happy :3

To be honest I was so scared when I was on the wheel. When you're in the street it seems big, but when you're in it's ENORMOUS!!! I was really nervous but the views are amazing! (It was in the night so I saw Yokohama's night lights!). It have to be very romantic to go with your boyfriend or girlfriend, I hope some day I can go there with a boyfriend!

And well, I'm not really optimistic right now. You know what my dream is and you know it's really difficult to reach it. I don't really know if my profile of girl contrasts with the japanese scence of actress or model and that is something that scares me...I think that the only thing I can do is to wait and see if some TV producer or director see in me something for appear in TV or films...but I really don't know how long a foreigner can be an artist in Japan.

Well! I think I have talked too much! xD

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.