Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Did you remember...?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yey, differets points today.

First, I want to cheer up Laia who today at night will travel to Japan. I'm going to miss you so much!!! But I hope you will enjoy a lot the travel (remember to enjoy for me~~) and you will return with a lot of things to explain~~ and a lot of photos!! Good luck!! I hope you will reach what you know~~

Then, hum today I feel so peacfully. Just few time ago I have read something I want to share with all you. Here I go~


"Did you remember?

-That time, when important decisions were taken with a practical "Pito-pito gorgorito... ¿dónde vas tú tan bonito?...A la era verdadera... ¡pim pom fuera!" (*this is a song used to take random decisions*)

- When you could stop complicated things with a simple.... "Not right! Trap!"

- Mistakes were arranged just saying "Start other time"

- Have money only meant can be able to buy a lot of sweets when you leave the school...

- Made a sand castle... could keep us happily occupied for a whole afternoon

- To save all your friends when playing to hide was enough with a shout: "Saved for me! And for all my friends!"

- Always discovered your hidden skills because of "Huh, can you do it?!"

- "The last is fool!!" Was the only thing that made us run like mads until our heart left the chest.

- Water ballons were the most modern, powerful and effective weapon ever invented...

- 'WAR' just meant thrown chalk and balls of paper during the free time in class...

- Our biggest disappointment was to have been elected the last in the school teams..

- When a ice-cream was the better award...

- And remove the small wheels of the bike meant a big step in your life.

- When the century business was to change repeat stickers for the one you was looking for so long...

-And we just were crying during hours when we went to field, we entertained for a long time and came to tell us that we had to return home.

- When wear clothes like a mantle made you dream, and after climb at any level wished with all your strength to fly like Superman...

- All this simple things made us happy, we just needed a ballon, a rope and a pair of friends with who play all the day...

If you can remember most of this things and smile, then it means that there is still the child we were for not so long ago inside us.

Never lose the child you have inside."

I can't avoid to smile when I read this, not just for my memories. Somehow this last quote remember me something I write to someone some days ago in a letter. (*well my quote was like "Never lose your childish smile"*) Also, I think with One Piece (no way, everything remember me One Piece!) but I realized that even if I'm a mature girl, I'm still a child who believe in dreams and is figthing for them. No matter what. That's supposly nice? Or is just a fool thing of me?

"Go ahead for the dreams that we still have, go ahead by those which will came, go ahead because no matter the goal, the destiniy is the promise to follow."

I hope all you are fine!! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers~~

1 comments:

Soichiro said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm primer comentario yo, luego diras de mi.
Siento que ya se haya ido Laia, se cuantisimo la vas a echar de menos.
Por otro lado me alegro que esas cosas te sigan haciendo sonreir como una niña, y tengas esa fuerza y conviccion, no la pierdas nunca.
De hecho no es que aun recuerdes cuando eras una niña, esque aun sigues siendolo y mientra tu espiritu no diga lo contrario, tienes que mirar al mundo con esa sonrisa y osadía de una niña pequeña.

Un beso.

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.