Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer is going~

Hi~~ みんなお元気ですか

Yay.. this morning when I woke up I realized.. that summer is going soon. That las night has been a little cold. September is here, in 2 weeks I'll start classes other time. And there isn't a shunshin sun at the sky~~ today here we have... autum sky. Times goes so fast (>_<) Agh, yesterday I read that Yamapi and Ryo are ill. That's bad ;_; I hope they will reocver soon. お大事に!!!! お大事に お大事に お大事に!!

Duh, yesterday I show to Bri one of my covers~~ (concretly, A little pain of Olivia Lufkin) o(^-^)o she liked it~ aw I feel so happy. Then speaking about that... she said "why don't you sing some Johnny's song? You can sing Kizuna, Kame's voice is high, so I think you could sing it without problem"
Huh maybe I'll try to do a cover of Kizuna, but I'm not sure if it will be a good cover (x_x) my voice is too high/sweet/childish (ew... yeah I hate my voice to be like that (T_T) even if people like it... I don't!!) Well I'll try it when I return home~~

'cause... yeah

This afternoon I'll go to Nadia's house~ (my holidays???) and I'll pass some days with her. So.. that means.... new pics! (jajajajajaja xD) geh... Why Nadia and me always take photos? (we will end looking as narcissistic girls *lol* no no, just joking we aren't like that) we only like to do pics and create good memories~~

So I'll see you in some days~~
Tott-chan take care ¿nee? I hope you are fine :3 ganbare ganbare!
Laia I wish you good look, sure you are enjoying your travel to New York (>_<) I miss u!
Briiiiiiiiii, maybe soon I'll recieve your letter ¿nee? *w* nya~ I want read it!
Soi, luck for your exam (let's see if its true ¬.¬ that you will comment more since now...liar!)
And well~~ good luck for everybody and take care バイバイ

By the way: I'm trying to learn how to play "White x'mas" (song of Kat-tun) on piano!!
元気でね for me!!

1 comments:

Bri said...

D: Hermana canta canta canta :D ~~... q lindo es cantar jojojo... si si yo se q te quedara bien :3 ... ayy tqmmm *glomp ... y claro q ya te llegara mi carta ò_ó porq ya la mande :3 jojo ayy hermana espero q te guste :P ...tqmmmmmmmmm ~~ y pasala super :D

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.