Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Saturday, July 18, 2009

ミ-ちゃん の にっき

Hi hi people~

Heeeh, to be honest I don't have anything interesting to explain m(__)m sorry... but today, the two friends who are now in Japan have actualized their blog (where explain their travel to Japan)

Oh my, I laughed a lot. How days? 2 days since they are there? well, with 2 days they are being the most happy girls of the world. And they are just clumsy (lol) a lot of things have happened to them with these 2 days. Really, I laughed a lot when I was reading what had happened the first days. I'm so glad for them!! ^^ I hope they will have a great travel! ^0^ Good luck girls!! Still having a great travel and make a lot of photos!! *0* I want to see all the tings they will do there!

For the other side~ ^^ next Tuesday I have to go at University~~ and since the next Tuesday I'll be officialy future student of the new grade~~ *0* genki da ne~~!!! *yeah I give cheers to myself* and I'll see Miyukiiiiii~~ *0* I hope I will be able to see Kyra too~~ (oh I want to see you and give you a big hugh TwT! to cherr up you, I'm sure, everything will go right TwT!!)

Heeeh~ we must talk about our new cosplay.. right? I know I know xD I'm brush but if nobody do anything, then we won't have cosplay, and I want this cosplay! ò_ó what we want to cosplay?~~ go go, think people, isn't difficult.. Miyuki, Kyra and me... huh? yeah.. I'm sure.. you are thinking it......

... YEAH we will do a cosplay of NEWS! (well...the intention is that) So.. we were doubting with 2 options, at the end~~ we decided, but.. nobody confirmed that ne? ¬.¬ if I see you on Tuesday we will talk aobut this.. if not... I will remain being your messenger ú_u' how difficult is talk 3 at the same time gez~~

Cheer up~! Matta ne~~

3 comments:

Anonimus prime said...

Yo pensaba que os cosplayariais de las supernenas -.-
Y otra vez la ciudad ha sido salvada gracias a...las supernenas!!!!!chan chan-chanananaaaaaaaan

Mireia said...

xDDDDDD oye Nek XDDD que te den un rato los de la alianza (???)

XD ¿como que de supernenas? xDDD esta me la guardo

Shine of Dreams said...

Jajajaja oye pues mira, estaría bien de las super nenas xDDD Si al final os vestis de NEWS( que espero que si) quiero ver fotosssss que seguro que salis guapisismas!!! *¬*
Y eso de la universidad! sugooooiiiii >.< me alegro mucho! ánimo chicas!!! y dale abrazos a todos xDDD

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.