Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Friday, July 24, 2009

What a weird day...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

みんなお元気ですか。 or what's the same... gero gero gero~~ (no I'm not mad, it's just Keroro day, if you go at the end of the entrie you will understand it)

Firstly, I pass all the mornig learning a new dance~~ and finally I have mastered the dance steps for Sunset Glow (Big Bang) *applause* (^o^) I'm happy, each new dance is more easy to learn for me~~ then I'm improving my dance? yay~~ I wish so!!

Ew, ok now, the serious thing...for me today has been really weird. This afternoon a friend asked me to take care about all her things and change all her passwords of i-net things. Since is my friend, and I know her situation, I couldn't deny her request... but I'm feeling horrible doing this. I'm feeling horrible accepting that she is paying. But I can't ask her to keep fighting for one thing that hurts her... or maybe because I'm her friend is my obligation do it? heeh..... how difficult. I don't know what I have to do. What's the correct thing? There is no way to know it.. right? Whatever I do... I'll wonder if the other option maybe it would be better. Humans are weird~

But that's not what I want to talk about. This morning I read at one blog something about dreams.
And I answered at his blog something I think about this. But still now, I wonder
how much people take me seriously. Few people right?

But no matter what, I'll go to Japan and reach one by one all my goals. This can sounds naivy, but I know I'll do it, because I'm fighting more seriously than never to reach it.

Nowadays people don't take seriously the adolescents. You explain your dreams, and adults look at you like "aaah ok.... you say it because you are young and don't know anything of life, so I'll give you the reason just to make you happy" I hate this. Why peolpe think that just because I'm 19 years old, I'm immature?
Gez...

No way~~ there is no way to worry about this. So changing topic. *lol how fast I change of topic* Since my friends went to 龍太郎 I wonder where is my letter now. Is there is any chance that NEWS will read it. I really hope it. 'Cause it's not a fan letter, somehow I wrote this as person, as girl who has dreams and wants to reach them. But.... there is no point to worry about this too, right? *lol* there is no way to know if they will read or not my letter. *damn, why I wonder and worry about things without answer?*

Last point... *and yeah, this time is the less important hahaha* I don't want go to work tomorrow ;_; heeeeeeh I'm tired! I want holidays! But I must save money money if next year I want go to Japan a lot of days *and go to NEWS concert* (T__T) but today I'm lazy~~ so people, cheer me up!

Ek!!! Just to share~ and justify my... today I miss Keroro! *this anime is retransmized only on weekends here at Spain*


Isn't it cute?!?! Keroro!! I love dolls~~ this was a present of my best friend for my 18 birthday o(^^)o ewwwww sooo lovely~~ (yeah with 19 years I'm still loving this kind of things like dolls, and I'm not shy of this) awwww I really love this doll ^^ I like Keroro, what a great anime, and what a great alien-frogs!! *laugh*
Keroro Keroro Keroro~~ because one day he will be the king of the world!! *laugh laugh laugh*

And like Keroro or Luffy, I'll fight too! So keep fighting because I'm going to reach you, no matter what~

--------------------------------------------------------

A todo esto (que ya se me pasaba) hace unos dias~~ me dieron este premio ^3^
El premio me lo dio *ejem ejem xD ella me entiende* Tottsu~~ para mi Tott-chan! e aquí su blog: http://dontueverstop.blogspot.com/2009/07/lovely-este-blog-y-encima-x2-xdd.html
La verdad ^w^ me alegra mil, tengo muchas esperanzas puestas en mi blog (si aunque vosotros, flojos no comenteis a menos que os amenaze ¬¬)

El problema es que.. yo tengo que nominar a 5 personas T_T y........ *dilema* solo se me ocurren dos!

Obvio, la primera en quien pensé fue.. :3
Kyra! con su blog de temas diversos e interesantes todos ^_^ -->http://kyranoyume.blogspot.com/

Luego Kasumi (oh dios que raro llamarte así) --> http://relatos-filosofia-i-demas.blogspot.com/

Y como no es plan de volver a nominar a Tottsu T_T me quedo sin gente *snif* así que me voy a saltar la norma (total, para los que lo leereis XD) y solo nomino a 2.


1 comments:

Laia said...

OMG, gracias por nomirarmee *__*
ahora mismo haré una entrada en mi blog :3

You may think I'm just saying this because I'm a friend of yours and that...but I think that you have beaten one goal :3

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.