Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go go~ A little of everything~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today is about: 1. Random things ^-^
2. Pics of me and my friend~~


みんなお元気ですか。


Heeeeh, yesterday I went to UAB~ so since yesterday I'm officially student of new grade "Studies of Eastern Asia" yey! おめでとう。To be honest, yesterday morning, was... horrible. A lot of things suddenly happened, and I just got stress. But when I was at UAB everything started to go well.

When I returned to Barcelona Nadia was waiting for me~~ eeeh I was so happy to see her! T_T It was pity that Laia at the end couldn't meet, we just see them during few minutes. But with Nadia we pass great time. We wanna bought paipais~ and walk a lot searching them but... finally we find paipais!! yeah now we could do our homeうちわ! Also.. we realize that we are a little stupid... *lol* we found a japanese restaurant ICHIBAN and when I saw its I just yelled "Ah look look! so kawai!!!!!!!" Nadia looked and yelled "KAWAIIIIIIII" oh my god, how shameful, the waiter looked at us with a face like "huh? so freaks!"

We speak a lot, and do really stupid things, also we take a lot of photos. He, somehow when I'm with Nadia we always end taking a million of photos!

But well~~ When I came home I was soooooooo tired, and I just go to sleep at the moment~~ today, everything going alright. Work, library, w
alk, walk walk... finally I return home and I saw..........................

A NEW POST OF THE TWO FRIENDS WHO ARE IN JAPAN NOW~~ heeeeeeh I laughed a lot, they are mad jajajajajaja but the best is~~ they went to 小山 restaurant and gave the letters~~ sugoiiiii!! yeah yeah this letter with the "Eternal loop-fall of NEWS"


I wonder if NEWS will read my letter (I hope so, I'll be so happy if NEWS would read them *u know, a message for each member*) They explain at post that the restaurant is so good~ perfect food~~ and
小山 mother so nice~ also they speak with the waiter, and it seemed so nice too~~ ^-^ Kya~ I'm so envy, but at the same time very happy, I wonder if the next year I could go too and enjoy as much as them!


PD: *Nadia has to give me yeserday's photos~~ then maybe I'll upload some* (her, we were with the same dress~ we bought the same dress, she with white-black, and I with purple-black~~ so kawais. Okay~ :3 Nadia has given me the photos! so ....

Heee~~ here some pics of yesterday~~ (I'm the one with purple/black dress or well.. (xD as some people don't see it like purple.. the one of your right)




5 comments:

Shine of Dreams said...

Jajajaja It's funny!!
Que divertido, ne? seguro que os lo pasasteis genial!!!
Me alegra mucho leer esto ^^ y sobre todo que pudieran darle la carta!!

Nos vemos wapisima!! see you!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOh! :D
Genial que te hayas divertido mucho! Que bueno!
Esta vida es para disfrutarse! weeeeee! ^^
Por cierto, que chicas más guapas!!!! woooooooo! =0!!!!
Tienes una bonita sonrisita ;)
Saludoooooos! ^^

Soichiro said...

Purple??? Usea... llevo toda mi vida engañado para mi que azul se decia blue y... purple? Dios, morire en Suecia si no se decir ni azul...

We, ves como eres una cabezota? Te dije que no tendrías problemas en matricularte y que todo estaría bien. Deberías empezar a hacerme caso en todas las cosas que te diga del mundo... por ejemplo en darme todo el dinero que ganes siempre o hacerme regalos cada 2 o 3 días son ejemplos en los que deberías hacerme caso.

Genial que al final fuera Nadia contigo, ya veo que lo pasasteis genial como siempre ^^

Ahora tengo que pensar en todos tus pensamientos desde hoy... "Habran leido ya mi carta?" "Les habra gustado?"... :P Piensa que el primer paso ya esta dado.

PD: Menos mal que no apostaste nada, mujer de poca fe.

~~Neeeeeeek~~ said...

¬¬ por ahi me robaron la idea de decirte que tienes una sonrisa preciosa peeeeeeero bueno,mañana te seguire diciendo lo impresionado que sigo con tu forma humana xD
En finnn me voy a dormir que ya es bien hora de dejar de hacer cosas frikis y descansar
^u^ achuchable!!


Nek taicho

Mc said...

Leyla~! :DD

Que bien que ya estes matriculadaaaaaa *o*~ ¡Congratulatiooons~! ¡¡Waaaaaaii!! ¡Le han dado la cartaaa! >__< si es que me emociono yo y todooooo >o< ¡Wiiii~ que bieeen! ¡Leeran tu carta! ^O^ Yo me imagino a Nakamaru leyendo una carta mia y me da algo xDDD

Me alegro que os lo pasarais bieeeeen *O* y que ya estes mas animadaaaa *_*

Aiii~ que guapa y que mona ereees *O* que suerte tiene Tegoshi *.* hareis muy buena parejaaaa~

Ja neee~ ^^

Firmado: Tott-chan xDDDD oish~ xD

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.