Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I learned to live by you ♪♪

(the pic it's me during high school~ it's an old pic, one day at MNAC -museum of Barcelona- with school)

People change, things change, life change... and at the end.. the only thing that remains here is our way.

There is a quote I like so much, it's a quote of Agatha Christie... I can't remember it exactly but the quote was like:
I learned that you can't turn back, that the essence of life is to go forward. Life in fact is a one way street.

I like it. And I feel like a fool person because until now I hadn't believe it.

Humans are always trying to understand the life. But maybe we don't have to understand nothing... just live it.

We meet people, make friends, take love, and think "I can't live without this person!", time goes by, we meet new people, old friends take differents ways, we make new friends, sometimes we cry, but we laugh with new friends.. and think other time "I'll be with this person forever" and that's an eternal loop. People come and go. And we meet thousand of people throughout life.

And.. somehow each person who pass through our life, leaves a small mark. And mark after mark, we are formed as persons.

But life sometimes surprises us, and we meet somebody speciall. Maybe this person someday will take another way, but unlike others we will remember this person as if she/he were still here with us.

And we will smile, and then.. we will realize that his person leaves a deep mark, a deep deep mark that never, nobody or anything will be able to clear.

I wonder where are now all the people who leave on me a deep mark. What are they doing, if they are happy or even if they remember me. But I'm not going to live into the past, no more. It's time to go forward. Because now it's my moment. Because if we don't go ahead we won't leave a place for new people.

Sometimes I'll remember all the people who made a deep mark on me, but I'm not going to look behind. Because I find new people, and I want to give them a chance. Because I have found someone for live.

Because I have a wish to fight for. A wish that no shooting star can guarantee. A wish that I can reach only fighting and living forward.

So... thanks to all people who formed me as person and I can't see again, thanks to all newest people who are forming me as better person.

But above all thanks to these people who gave me light in darkness. To these shining people.. who made me shine with their light. Thanks to this person... who without knowing it, found me in the darkness and embracing me warmly helped me to get up and open my wings other time.

If you could grant me a wish, I'll ask that the 6 stars in my sky shine forever and lead me to my destiny.

Because is surprising, how one voice can enlighten me so warmly in the dark.

I can't think about another you, another me, another now.

1 comments:

Shine of Dreams said...

Soooo cute~!!! I like very much!
Your words are in my heart!! it's soo deep!!

Yeahhhh Make your dreams on top for alls things!!
¡I'll do it too!
!I'm pround of be your friends!
I'm here for you need it^^ REmember it!

¡¡Gambatte kudasaiiiii!!

Kiss~

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.