Events


o(^-^)o Comments are welcome and thankful~!! So feel free to post comment without shy~~

Think about~~

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."
- Buda -


""A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon-

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to my world~

Greetings to all the people who is reading this~

This is a blog that I'll do in parallel with
http://imaginasinolohubieraintentado.blogspot.com/ , blog that I'm making in conjunction with two friends, Kyra and Meiko. But here I'm going to talk just about me, my things, my dreams and why despite the difficulties I have decided to fight for them.

The purpose of this blog... in fact is the same that the one I have with Kyra and Meiko. Push people to fight for their dreams, even if they seem stupid.

I have decided that I will write in english some entries. Also in japenese when I have mastered its.
Others with both idioms~ spanish and english.

Well, now my presentation. My name is Mireia, but my friends call me Leyla, Mitsuki o Miri-chan (each name has his own story) I'm 19 years old, and I live in Barcelona. Although I am originally from a small town in northern Catalonia.

About my hobbies and me? I will talk about it little by little. For now I wanna thank some people who without them, I think that this blog wouldn't be possible.

Kyra, for a lot of reasons, but the one I wanna share with you, is for the friendship she has offered me, I aprecciate it very much. o(^^)o I wanna see you in Barcelona soon!!


Soichiro, more than one year at my side, supporting and repeating me that I can do it. (oh.. xD this sounds like Uchimura-san in "Sekai no hate made Itte Q"!!) Truly thanks for believe in me. I think you have been the first person who took seriously my dreams.

Finally, and not less important, Meiko. Friend who I hope that in 6-7 years will laugh about my blog while we drink a cup of tea and say "huh we were so stupid! we said a lot of stupid things~ but.. ne... we have reached our dreams!" Thanks to gave me the chance to be your friend. I promise don't fail you.

So, without nothing more to say today.... :)
Welcome to my world.

2 comments:

Laia said...

Hi!
La verdad es que me hac emucha ilusión que vosotras dos os hagais blog, ya que encuentro que así nos vamos a conocer mucho más :3

Tengo ganas de arrancar ya con nuestro blog, mcuhísimas ganas! *__*

También estoy muy convencida de que dentro de 6 años leeremos todo esto y sonreiremos. Quiero pensar en ello :3

Haces bien de exribir en inglés, asi gente d emuchos países te podrá leer :3
yo te voy a ayudar y apoyar!
dejame coger tu mano y caminar juntas por este camino!

Soichiro said...

Bu! Siento haber tardado tantisimo en escribirte un comentario >_<, sabes de sobra que soy muy perezoso para estas cosas.
Quiero decirte que si he estado contigo todo este tiempo y he creido en ti es porque te lo mereces. Cada día me das mucho mas de lo que crees, me das vida y me haces sentir parte importante de tu vida y eso es lo mas maravilloso que alguien me puede dar.
Te conozco desde hace un año y medio y los dos sabemos que solo es un año y medio del resto de nustras vidas porque siempre estaremos juntos. No es mérito mio creer en tu sueño, es tuyo que me hiciste sentir cuantísimo lo deseabas y no tengo dudas de que lo conseguirás por muchos obstaculos que haya, los superarás y cuando estemos los dos en Japón, brindaremos porque lo has conseguido.
Ánimo con el blog y sigue luchando todos los días de tu vida pero sin olvidar que jamás estarás sola.
Tu amigo que te quiero.

PD: Intentaré entrar mas a menudo y postear te mas >_<.

 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.